Activate my Reseller Store plugin
You can use the Reseller Store plugin to design your storefront. Some of the features the plugin includes are an imported product catalog, domain search and cart widgets.
Note: The minimum requirements to use the Reseller Store plugin are as follows:
• PHP 5.4 or later
• WordPress 4.6 or later
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Hover over Plugins in the sidebar, and then click Add New.
- Search for GoDaddy Reseller Store.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- Select Reseller Store, which is now located in the sidebar.
- Choose GoDaddy Account for Reseller plans purchased from GoDaddy. Otherwise, click Other Reseller Account.
- You'll be directed to your Reseller Control Center. If you have multiple accounts, select one from the drop-down menu, and click Activate Your Reseller.
- After a few minutes, your account will load and your WordPress Products page will appear.
Your plugin is now activated and connected to your account. Any changes to product pricing in the Reseller Control Center will automatically apply to your product changes in WordPress.
Note: You can also download the Reseller Store plugin.