Adding a Website Protection Site Scanner Seal to Quick Shopping Cart
After your Quick Shopping Cart® site receives a passing score from a Website Protection Site Scanner scan, you can display the Site Scanner site seal on your storefront. The site seal displays the date of the last scan, showing visitors that your site is free of security threats.
See Retrieving Your Website Protection Site Scanner Seal Code for steps to retrieve the code for your Site Scanner site seal.
To Add a Site Scanner Site Seal to Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Click Manage for the Quick Shopping Cart account where you want to add the Site Scanner site seal.
- From the Set Up menu, click Store Footer.
- Paste your site seal code in the Footer box.
- Click OK.
You must publish your site for your site to reflect your changes.