Adding visibility features
Using the Quick Shopping Cart eBay Auction Manager, you can set specific options to increase the visibility of the items you place on eBay.
Note: Visibility options are optional and subject to additional charges.
To Add Visibility Features to Your Gallery Items
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Promote menu, in the Visibility section, select eBay Auction Manager.
- From the Tasks menu, select List Item on eBay.
- If necessary, expand the Item Visibility section.
- In the Item Visibility section, you may complete the following:
Note: Some of these options may incur additional fees.
- Gallery options
- Select one of the follow items:
No Gallery picture - Displays no gallery image.
Gallery (Incurs fee) - Displays a picture of your item along with the listing when buyers browse categories and search for items.
Gallery Featured (Incurs fee) - Displays a picture of your item in the special Featured section above the general Picture Gallery.
- Make your listing stand out
- To add formatting to your listing, select any or all of the following options:
Bold, Border, and/or Highlight (each option incurs a fee).
- Promote your listing on eBay
- Select Featured Plus! to display your item in the Featured Items section of its category (Incurs fee).
Select Home Page Featured to rotate your listing into a special display on eBay's Home page (Incurs fee).
- Gift Services
- Select the appropriate option if you are offering:
Gift wrap/gift card, Express Shipping, or Ship to gift recipient.
- Click List Item.