Cancel DNS hosting
You can cancel Hosted DNS for a domain at any time. This will remove and deactivate the zone file from your account with us, allowing you to manage DNS elsewhere.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you'll be working with. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All.
- Under the DNS drop down, select Cancel Hosted DNS.
- Check the box to confirm cancellation, then select Save.
Note: Please allow up to 24 hours for this process to fully complete.
- You can transfer your domain name to keep everything in one account.