Check Google indexing
Making sure search engines can crawl your website and that the information displays properly is an important part of search engine optimization. You have two options when checking your Google ranking:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee:
- Confirm WordPress isn't blocking search engines from crawling the site (one site only)
- Evaluate and report on the following:
- URL Canonicalization
- Appropriate title pixel length
- Appropriate description length test
- Linked to a Google+ Brand Page
- Robots.txt file
- Home page image descriptions
Do it yourself
|To do it yourself, see||Difficulty|
|Improve Google indexing||Medium|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.