Check my email storage quota
Track how much storage space you have available in your Office 365 email account. You can check your email storage anytime.
If you have Starter email or Email Essentials, your quota is 10 GB. If you have Online Essentials or Business Premium, your quota is 50 GB.
- Sign in to Outlook.com. Use your Office 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the upper-right corner of the page, select the gear button.
- In the Settings panel, select View all Outlook settings.
- In the pop-up window, under General, select Storage.
- In the Storage window, the amount of space you've used is listed.