Create a distribution group
Distribution groups let you reach multiple users in your organization with one email address. They're great for when you have multiple projects or departments — just use one email address to send announcements or meeting invites.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Microsoft 365 Admin > Distribution Groups.
- Select Add Distribution Group.
- Enter your Distribution Group Name.
- Enter your Distribution Group Address.
- Turn on the toggle if you want users outside of your organization to send email to this group.
- Select the check box next to a user's name to add them to the group.
- Select Save. Your new distribution group is ready to go.
You can add, edit, or delete distribution groups anytime.
- Create an alias so customers can message a generic email address.