Delete a payment method
Each GoDaddy product in your account is associated with a payment method, like your credit card or a bank account. When one of your payment methods isn't associated with any products in your account, you can delete that payment method from your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Next to the payment method you want to remove, click Edit.
- At the bottom of the information, click Delete Payment Method.
Note: We'll alert you if you're still using this payment method for a product, and you'll have to switch to or add another payment method before you can continue.
- Click Delete.
- You can add a credit card or bank account as another payment method.
- You can add PayPal as a payment method when you use PayPal to purchase GoDaddy products.
- With more than one payment method in your account, you can designate an alternate payment method just in case the primary payment method doesn't work.