Get authorization code via download
An exportable list can be used to review information for your domain names and save that information locally on your device, including your domain authorization codes. You can create and download an exportable list in a CSV or XML file type from within your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to export. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All
- From the menu above your domain list, select Export.
- Choose the settings for your export, including profile name, columns to display and file format. The authorization codes will be included by default.
- Select OK to confirm the settings for your export.
- Select Download now to download your exported list immediately. Your domain list will download to your device in the file format you selected.
- After you create your exportable list, you can download it again at any time.
- Need to update your domain settings? Check out how to update domains in bulk.