GoDaddy App Help
The GoDaddy app is available for iOS and Android smartphone devices only. The app will not work on tablets (iPad, Galaxy tab, etc). Here are the requirements:
- iPhone devices with iOS version 10.3 and higher.
- Android devices with version 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher.
- US (English only). Ensure your device is set to the correct region and language.
Download and install the app
- On the iPhone where you want to install the app, click http://x.co/iosbeta.
- Tap Install iOS Beta.
- Tap Install. The app will download in the background.
- Close the install screen. Find and launch the GoDaddy app.
- If this is the first time you're installing the app, then you'll need to trust the source. Close the app and go to:
Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > GoDaddy.com, LLC and tap Trust GoDaddy.com, LLC
- OR -
Settings > General > Profiles > GoDaddy and tap Trust GoDaddy.com, LLC
- Close the Trust screen and relaunch the app.
Android phone instructions
- On the Android phone where you want to install the app, click http://x.co/droidbeta.
- Tap Install Android Beta.
- Tap Open on the download notification.
- Tap Install.
If this is the first time you're installing the GoDaddy app, you may be prompted to trust the source--that's us, GoDaddy. It's safe to trust us.
- Tap Trust > Confirm.
- Open Settings > Lock screen and Security >Unknown sources > swipe the slider to the right to allow.
- After the app installs, tap Open.
Use the app
Here are some things you can do with the GoDaddy app:
- Search for domains from the Home tab, More menu, and My Products
- Add domains to your cart and step through the purchase experience (you can cancel before the last step for payment, but make a record of any issues you see when adding things to the cart).
- Test both the logged out state and logged in state.
- Sign up for a GoCentral website Free trial - you won’t be charged for this, but feel free to cancel the trial when you are done playing with the app.
- Explore the Smartline product.
- After signing up for GoCentral and SmartLine, check the “My Products” list. Can you find your new products?
- View your products (do you see the same items as on the web view of My Products or recently purchased items from the app?).
- Manage settings for your products.
- Renew a product (you can cancel before the payment step).
- Edit and publish a GoCentral website.
- Is it easy to find and complete domain activation options?
Other Core app functionality
- Sign in / sign out
- If you have two-factor authentication set up, you should be promted for two-factor authentication when you log in.
- Create and account creation.
- Reset your password.
- Send feedback
If something isn't working quite right, try these troubleshooting tips:
- If you can’t install the app after downloading it, ensure you downloaded the correct version for your device.
- If the app is frozen or stopped working, force stop the app and re-open it.
- If the app won’t open, try uninstalling the app and reinstall it using the steps above.
- Double check your mobile device’s version. You must be running iOS version 10.3 or higher or Android version 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
If you've tried the troubleshooting steps above and are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 care team and be sure to share the following information:
- Device platform: iOS or Android and current version
- Steps to reproduce the problem.
Our Care teams will not be able to assist with customizing phone settings or application preferences.