Hover (Tucows): Verify my domain ownership
To set up your Office 365 email address with a domain at Hover, you will have to change your Hover DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Office 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Office 365 account. If you need to log back in, just click the Help me fix this message.
- Log in to your Hover account.
- Jeśli masz kilka nazw domen, zaznacz tę, którą chcesz edytować.
- Kliknij kartę DNS.
- Click Add New, and then enter the following:
- Host Name: @
- Record Type: TXT
- Value: The TXT value in your Office 365 account.
- Kliknij przycisk Zapisz.
You can contact Hover customer support at 1 (866) 731-6556 if you need additional help.
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by logging into your Office 365 account, and clicking I set my TXT record. Check, please!. After your ownership is verified, you will see the rest of your Office 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Office 365 mail destination for your Hover domain.