Import SQL files into a MySQL database
If you backed up (or exported) a database as an SQL file, you can import it into one of your hosting account's MySQL databases through phpMyAdmin.
- Zaloguj się do phpMyAdmin.
- In phpMyAdmin, on the left menu, select the name of the database you want to use.
- On the top menu, select Import.
- Select Choose file.
- Find and select the file you want to import and then select Open.
- At the bottom of the page, select Go.
It might take several minutes for the import to complete and update the database as specified in your SQL file.