Improve the speed and reliability of my database backups
To improve the speed and reliability of your database backups, add your database credentials to the backup settings.
Note: It is recommended to whitelist our IPs in database configuration before adding the database info in Backup settings.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Hover over a website and click Backups.
- Click Backup Options in the upper-right corner.
- Click MYSQL Settings - Optional at the bottom of the screen and fill in the database information.
- Click Test Connection.
- After the successful test, click Save Changes.
Note: If the test is unsuccessful, double check the credentials and whitelist our IPs in database configuration.