Informacje dotyczące domen .cl
Nic.cl is the sponsor and Hexonet aka 1 Api GmbH is our backend provider for the country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) .cl extension that represents Chile.
Who can register .cl domains?
Companies or organizations that reside in Chile can register .cl domain names on a first-come, first-served basis. In addition the administrative contact for the domain must have an address in Chile, and provide a RUT ID.
When registering a .cl domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 2 - 63 Characters
- Can use: Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (except in the 1st or last characters of the domain name)
- Cannot use: Special characters (e.g., & and #)
- IDNs: Not supported
- Registration length: 10 years
- Renewal length: 10 years
- There is no manual-renewal or auto-renewal grace period. Explicit renewals are allowed at any time up to 29 days past expiration.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Not Supported
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Not Supported
- Basic privacy protection: Not supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Not supported
- Cash Parking: Not Supported
- Contact Updates: Supported
- To update the registrant, on a .cl domain, contact our GoDaddy Guides for assistance.
- Must use: 0-6 Nameservers
- Can use: IPv4
- Cannot use: DNSSEC, Vanity Nameservers, IPv6
RefundsFor details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms > Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
To cancel your .cl domain, contact our GoDaddy Guides for assistance.