Your hosting account has a built-in tool to make installing applications - like Joomla!®, Magento®, and Drupal® - simple.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Software/Services section, click Installatron Applications Installer.
- Click the application you want to install.
- Click Install This Application.
- Complete or change any fields, and then click Install.
You can find information about using Installatron in their Website Owner documentation available here.
If you have a site with another host that is using one of these applications, you can use Installatron to move your website to cPanel.