Place items on multiple pages
We know you love your website, and we want to make it easy for you to put amazing designs on multiple pages. Website Builder v7 helps ensure that as your website grows, your logo, images, and anything else displays on the same place on each page.
To Place Items on Multiple Pages with Website Builder
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click any item on the page and, from the floating toolbar's More icon, select Show on all pages.
Note: To remove an item set to appear on multiple pages, click it and select Show only on this page.
- To see your changes online, click Publish and click the link to your site in the confirmation window.
- For a linked list of Website Builder's most commonly used tasks, see Using Website Builder.