Retrieving Your Website Protection Site Scanner Seal Code
When your website receives a "Pass" score, install the Website Protection Site Scanner seal to show visitors that your website is free of common web security vulnerabilities. The seal updates daily, displaying the date of the most recently passed scan.
To Retrieve Your Site Scanner Seal
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Protection.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Beneath the green Pass box, in the Next Steps section, click Get Site Scanner Seal.
- Click Select Code, and copy (CTRL-C) the highlighted text.
- Click OK.
Paste the copied code into your home page code, where you want the seal to display.
NOTE: If the site seal stops displaying on your site, check the status of Site Scanner. The seal does not display if you do not correct open issues within 72 hours of a failed scan. To reactivate your site seal, you must correct the site issues.