Setting up SiteLock on Your Managed or Fully Managed Server
After adding sites to your Managed or Fully Managed server (cPanel/Plesk), you can add SiteLock to them. In short, SiteLock's an all-in-one website security tool that will make sure the part of your server most visible on the Internet remains secure. You can find more information about what SiteLock offers your site in What is SiteLock?.
We recommend setting up SiteLock only after your website is live on the Internet and hosted on this server. Many of its scans visit your website, so if it's not live or still hosted with another company, the results will be less meaningful if the site isn't currently hosted on your Managed or Fully Managed server.
To Set up SiteLock on Your Managed or Fully Managed Server
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Servers.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Control Panel Sites section, next to the site you want to use, click Add SiteLock.
- Enter a valid email address where you want to receive SiteLock notifications, and then click Activate.
- Refresh the page, and then click Add SiteLock.
- Click Add SiteLock, and then click OK.
- Refresh the page, and then click Manage SiteLock.
From here, you can get an overview of your site's reports or click Full Report to launch the SiteLock dashboard.
We also recommend configuring SiteLock's SMART to automatically remove malware from your server (more info).