Setting up Your Reseller's Free Hosting Account
When you purchase a reseller plan, we give you a free hosting account for as long as your reseller plan remains active.
Hosting accounts let you host files for a website. You can use this hosting account to create a reseller skin, or any other website.
To Set Up Your Free Hosting Account
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Click Activate Your Free Account, select Free Web Hosting with Reseller Account, select the reseller plan you want to use, and then click Set Up.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Finish:
- Enter domain — Enter the domain name you want to use.
- FTP user name — Use the automatically generated user name, or click Change, and then enter the FTP user name you want to use.
- Password & Confirm password — Enter the password you want to use to access your hosting account with FTP and to log in to the Hosting Control Panel directly.
- (Optional) SSL credits — If you have SSL credits in the same account as the domain name you want to use, select the SSL credit you want to use with this hosting account.