Using Site Links for Store Promotion
Site Links automatically generate URL listings for pages in your Quick Shopping Cart® store. You can then copy the URL and place it as a link on other websites, in advertising, or anywhere else that uses links.
You can also add source code to your links for tracking (tagging) purposes and generate links for coupons you create. For more information on creating coupons, see Managing coupons.
To Create Site Links
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Promote menu, in the Visibility section, click Site Links.
- Select the type of link to create:
- Home Page — Links directly to your store's Home page.
- Showcase Product — Links to a page displaying a particular product you select.
- Showcase Category — Links to a page displaying a particular category you select.
- Store Search — Links to your Store Search page. If you want your Store Search page to display a specific search result, enter a search term.
- If you want to generate a link for tracking purposes, select Use Source Code, and then enter a unique source code for the link.
Note: You can use any characters to create source codes to identify what each source code represents. For example, you can create a source code of Yahoo001 to represent your first ad on Yahoo.
- If you want to generate a link for a coupon you created, select Use Coupon Code, and then select a coupon.
Note: Your Site Link displays at the bottom of the page in the Generated Link section.