Why can't I access Photo Album in Internet Explorer?
You may not be able to access the application if your security level is set to High. To access the application, you can either change the security level to Medium or add the application's URL to your Trusted Sites list.
To Add Photo Album to Your Trusted Sites
- In Internet Explorer, from the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click Security.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- In the Security level for this zone box, check your security level. You may need to do one of the following:
- If it is set to High, use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- If it is set to Custom, click Default Level, and then use the slider to change it to a Medium or lower security level.
- Click Sites.
- Clear the Require server verification check box.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, type http://app.onlinephotofiler.com.
Note: Although you add app.onlinephotofiler.com to your trusted sites, there is no login page. To log in to your account, log in through your GoDaddy account or go to the domain you set up to work with Photo Album, click Login, and log in to your account.
- Click OK.
- On the Internet Options window, click OK.